Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bubba's Information

While I am away from my Foster Mommy and she is away from the blog I figured it may just be a good idea to post some information about me for anyone new reading up...

Bubba by Valerie Bruder

I am a Boxer/Pit mix.  I am a light brindle and have beautiful light brown eyes. In one word Foster Mommy says I am AWESOME.
I am approx 1.5 - 2 yrs old, neutered, up to date on all of my shots and microchipped.
I am dog, bunny & cat friendly, men, women & children friendly, I'm even good with babies!! I walked up to a stroller when I first got out of jail, and I licked his feet and he laughed!
I am super affectionate and I like to carry my own leash. I am crate trained & very house broken!!

I limp on my front right leg which the orthopedic veterinarian thinks it's probably an old elbow break that didn't heal properly, so it's turned into a form of "elbow dysplaysia". He does NOT recommend any surgery just some hydrotherapy (pool). I've also seen another vet who as well, does NOT recommend surgery. I'm always going to limp, but my Foster Mommy says it just adds character and she loves me just the way I am. She said whoever adopts me will have to love me just the way I am too. Because trust me, it does NOT slow me down any!! I play with my Foster Sister all over the place. We run around the yard - and I mean RUN, we play tug of war, I can jump up into the car, on the couch, on the bed and even up steps. I started hydrotherapy last night in a pool with the great staff & doc at PetPT in Cherry Hill. It was fun and after the initial panic for my first time in a big pool, he said I did phenomenal!

I have been flea/tick preventative treated and have been dewormed. I am also Heartworm & Lyme negative. I have some slight demodex mange (it is NOT contagious to people or other animals) and am taking some medicine for it, Foster Mommy & the vet say it should go away soon, it was just stress related. Since my life is so great right now it has already started to diminish and my hair has started to grow back in. Foster Mommy keeps on telling me that I am going to make someone very happy & very lucky to be their companion.

Thanks for reading my blog & I will talk at you all next week <3

Foster Mommy is fostering me for All They Need is Love Animal Rescue.
You can email Emily or Cari to meet me, just click here.
Find me on Facebook as Bubba the Wonder Foster or just click here.

Click here to submit an application to adopt me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment