Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fun day today...

Today I had a professional photo shoot with an amazingly talented professional photographer. Val gave Foster Mommy a sneak peek of the pictures! Look:

Bubba by Valerie Bruder
I was so good for the shoot and Val said the pictures came out so well, Foster Mommy is so excited to get the rest when they are finished! Savannah got her pictures done today too and I can't wait to see hers also.

Then after that I had a dog meet today with John and his dog Thumper. Thumper was a really nice doggie but I am not sure if he liked me enough to live with me. We are going to try again tomorrow night because I think Foster Mommy was just nervous doing the dog meet by herself so tomorrow Emily, from the rescue, is going to come too.

Foster Mommy went out to dinner with my foster grandparents for Mother's Day and then they came in to meet me. Even Foster Mommy's Mommy (she is scared of all doggie's except Savannah) and she even pet me!

Tomorrow I start hydrotherapy at PetPT and then we are gonna go to John's and meet Thumper again and see how it goes....keep those paws crossed for me still!

Talk to you all tomorrow...and don't forget if anyone wants to visit me on Facebook click here.
Also if you want to share or fill out an adoption application for me, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment