Monday, May 14, 2012

I did my first hydrotherapy tonight!

Tonight I had my first session of hydrotherapy with the awesome Dr. Russell Howe-Smith at PetPT in Cherry Hill.  Doc was so great with me, Foster Mommy put a life vest on me and I was such a good boy. She kept telling me that, "good boy" and "I'm so proud of you!", so I know I was. She told me over and over how proud she was! She sounds like a silly lady on the video too! LOL
Here is a picture:
Bubba at PetPT
I really had a good time. After the intial panic, I enjoyed myself a lot & then I did super duper well and Foster Mommy was SO PROUD! I'm gonna try to do it 2 times a week :D

Then I went over to John's to meet Thumper again. It can work if we keep trying but he is going to come up to the kennel where I will be all week and let Thumper play with Zuni to see how he would want to play with me and if I am actually the best fit for him. I may not be and that's ok too. I know he loves me and really wants me but Thumper MAY want a different sibling. He could want a sister instead of a brother or someone who can play rough and I can't....but we're still taking it a day at a time, cause we may be able to just work through it !! They are both so nice plus I got to see the girls, Emily & Cari, from All They Need Is Love.

Tomorrow though I have to go to Country Haven Kennel for a week. Foster Mommy has a family emergency and has to go out of town. But John & Thumper are coming to the kennel Thursday night so that will break up the week. John really loves me lots so we will try and try to see if we can make it work...

I may not blog for a few days while I'm away from Foster Mommy but I will be back on Monday! I have another hydrotherapy session at 12:45pm on Monday <3 <3

To view the video of me in the hydrotherapy pool, click here.
To submit an application online to adopt me, click here.
To view my Facebook page, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment