Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!!!

So Foster Mommy came and got me from the kennel today :-) She took me right over to PetPT for my 2nd hydrotherapy appointment and I did great. I had fun in the pool with Beth, who says I am very, very strong...
When we got in the car I fell right to sleep, but once we got home and I saw Savannah & Bianca, I woke right up and we played for about an hour. Then I went to sleep again when Foster Mommy left with Savvy for a while.
I am very happy to be back at my foster home. I missed them while they were gone. Foster Mommy is going away again next week but I'm gonna have fun while she is home.
Last weekend I got some pictures taken of me by the uber talented Valerie Bruder and they came out so fantastic! They are at the bottom of the blog post.
Savannah wasn't really in the mood for photos but I was :-)
Foster Mommy says I am so beautiful that the right people will come along for me soon...she is in no rush because they really HAVE to be the RIGHT person/people. She wants me to be perfectly happy in my absolutely FOREVER home. They have to love me exactly the way I am, limp and all. She says it doesn't slow me down at all and it just adds character to my already perfect personality....

To find me on facebook, click here.
To apply to adopt me, click here.
To contact All They Need is Love Animal Rescue, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment