Saturday, May 12, 2012

Petco Adoption Event went really well!

So Foster Mommy took me to Petco today and it was so fun! I met Ashley from Lilo's Promise Animal Rescue with Auntie Azita & Auntie Liz. She is my new girlfriend. She kept giving me kisses and I offered her my stuffed animal. A really nice guy named John came up there to meet me and he really liked me. So tomorrow he is bringing his doggie, Thumper, over to meet me. I am going to be such a good boy because if we get along he may adopt me! That would be pretty cool!

On our way home from Petco, we stopped and picked Savannah up from Precious Pets doggie day camp and since we got home 2 hours ago we have been sleeping pretty hard....poor Foster Mommy hasn't gotten to nap because I keep lying in her spot every time she gets up :D

Don't forget if anyone is interested in meeting me please email Emily or Cari or go to the All They Need Is Love Animal Rescue website...or click this for the link to the Adoption Application.

I had so much fun today and this will be a short blog post but I'll add some pictures below and a link to a video Foster Mommy made of me...

My cute little video....

Savvy & Bubba out back this morning

Bub hanging at Petco

Bubba & his new girlfriend, Ashley

Auntie Liz, Ashley, Foster Mommy Barb & Bubba

Meeting John with Foster Mommy at Petco...
Dog meet with John's dog, Thumper, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment